What is the main use of cationic polyacrylamide?
1. Used for sludge dewatering;
2. Cationic polyacrylamide is used to treat domestic sewage and organic wastewater;
3. Flocculant used in water treatment of river water source water plant. Less consumption, good effect, low cost. Especially with inorganic flocculant use effect is better. It will become a flocculant for water plants in the Yangtze River and Yellow River basins.
2) For the treatment of domestic sewage and organic wastewater. This product in the mixed or alkaline medium positive electric, sewage suspended particles with negative charge flocculation precipitation effect, make it clear. Such as food and alcohol production wastewater, paper waste water, urban sewage treatment plant wastewater, beer wastewater, monosodium glutamate plant wastewater, sugar wastewater, high organic content of wastewater, feed wastewater, textile printing and dyeing wastewater. The effect of cationic polyacrylamide is several times or dozens of times higher than anionic, non-ionic polyacrylamide or inorganic salts, because such wastewater is generally negatively charged.
3) Cationic polyacrylamide is used in the treatment of tap water from river water source. It has the advantages of less consumption, good effect and low cost. Especially when used in combination with inorganic flocculant, it will become the flocculant of water works in the Yangtze River and Yellow River basin.
4) Reinforcers and other auxiliaries for paper making.
5) In the oil field as economic additives, such as clay swelling agent, oilfield acidification with thickener.
Polyacrylamide (PAM) is a linear polymer, chemical formula is (C3H5NO) N. It is a hard glassy solid at room temperature. The products are liquid glue, latex and white powder particles, translucent beads and flakes. Good thermal stability. Can be dissolved in water in any proportion, aqueous solution is uniform transparent liquid. After long-term storage, the solution viscosity will decrease due to slow degradation of polymer, especially when the storage conditions are poor.  Polyacrylamide, as lubricant, suspension agent, clay stabilizer, oil displacement agent, water loss reducer and thickener, has been widely used in drilling, acidification, fracturing, water plugging, cementing and secondary oil recovery, tertiary oil recovery. It is a very important oil field chemical.Learn more
Polyferric sulfate is a kind of inorganic polymer coagulant with superior performance. It is a light yellow amorphous powdery solid and easily soluble in water. 10% (mass) aqueous solution is red-brown transparent solution and hygroscopic. Polyferric sulfate is widely used in drinking water, industrial water, all kinds of industrial waste water, municipal sewage, sludge dewatering purification treatment.Learn more